Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 60 - GROLSCH Premium Lager

Beer 60 - Grolsch Premium Lager.....had my first one in Sep-10

This was my first one since starting the challenge (first time in a glass). Enjoyed it more than I realised! Pours a golden hue with tremendous creamy head. Full malt flavour - more than I had previously recalled. Solid but not overbearing bitterness. They label this on a 'lager'....to me a little more like some of the pilseners I've sampled. My favourite Dutch brew so far. Love it! 

My rating.....5!



Thought for the Day.....Interesting that we love the sweet taste of fructose so much that the general population are oblivious to it's damaging and long lasting effect on our health. We've got our family back on track. FRUCTOSE = POISON!!!!

Check out David Gillespie's "Sweet Poison"

No comments:

Post a Comment