Wednesday, December 7, 2011

# 65 - LITTLE CREATURES ROGERS

Beer 65 - Little Creatures Rogers.

I had been looking for this one for a while - found it in Dan Murphy's Toowoomba, on the way to my cousin's little girl's christening. Thanks for the invite Leon!! And good call Scotty - I did drink this one back at Easter time!

Similar flavour to what I recall of the Little Creatures Bright Ale. Although pours a very deep amber. Quite fruity with only a slight hint of a darker malt. It is little more than a mid-strength at 3.8%. But thankfully still full flavoured.

My rating.....4



Thought for the Day......I think the line between DRINK DRIVING and DRUNK DRIVING are becoming more severely blurred by the day. You can't help but feel for families impacted by fatal car accidents - but don't shoot the messanger. Common sense and paying full attention to other traffic really only dissapears when DRUNK, and is not caused from 'drinking'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment