Friday, December 9, 2011

# 75 - BREW DOG There Is No Santa

Beer 75 - BREW DOG There Is No Santa
But there is a GOD!! Just what I needed to follow up that CLEANSKIN!! A bold spicey aroma that falls somewhere between Christmas Pudding and a Gingerbread House. It pours a very dark ale, although the flavour is more spicey than  that of roast malts. It has a mild hop finish with the bitterness somewhat subdued.
Unfortunately only a festive season promo - but again worth buying for the witty Brew Dog label!! Would be a worthy addition to any Christmas gathering....anywhere in the World!
My rating......4


Thought for the Day......Why not a 5?? I couldn't do it - with my little boy still working on his list for Santa!! It was certainly close! I will be picking up another couple of stubbys for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment