Friday, December 9, 2011

# 74 - Premium Cleanskin Beer

Beer 74 - Premium CLEANSKIN Beer

This one is a Korean beer. It has simplistic labelling, and pours a fizzy white head that lasts less time than a coke. I would liken this to some of my 8 year old home brews - in both aroma and flavour! I must admit - I've been know at times to drink them simply for the effect of their alcohol (because they're free!).


I remember this being pretty cheap when I picked it up....$2.20. Not so cheap after all because I poured the remainder in the second picture down the sink!! I think they must have sunk their money into the glass - because the stubby is probably the heaviest I've come across.
My rating.....-1

Thought for the Day........There must be some kind of legal criteria to label a beer "PREMIUM". If so, can we get the International Police to take the required action!!

Maybe it's time to put on an Intern - I always hated seeing alcohol of any kind go to waste. Perhaps they could clean up the dregs that are sink bound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment